Product details Heating cabinets WS
All Heuser heating cabinets are class I medical devices. The type F device is used for keeping fango kerosene warm, the types S and SE for heating and keeping silicate packs warm in physiotherapy. The medical devices of both classes are characterized by a high control accuracy of ± 2 °C as well as by a uniform and fast heating by means of a circulating air system.
- self-supporting outer housing made of pattern-rolled stainless steel
- inner housing with 6 or 14 insertion levels
- Basic equipment
- WS 6-6044 F and WS 6-7054 F - 5 aluminium catch plates
- WS 14-6044 F and WS 14-7054 F - 10 aluminium catch plates
- WS 6-6044 S/SE and WS 6-7054 S /SE - 4 perforated aluminum sheets
- WS 14-6044 S/SE and WS 14-7054 S /SE - 10 perforated aluminum plates
- insulated door with magnetic lock and red, green or black handle bar
- electronic control between 30° C and 85° C (ovens F) or 30 °C and 95 °C (ovens S, SE)
- high control accuracy ± 2° C
- even and fast heating due to circulating air system
- operating control lamp
- Heating control lamp
- Class I medical products
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...