Product details Stirrers
Our stirrers are class I medical devices and are used for heating and keeping warm paraffin fango (type RW) or heating and keeping warm natural fango (type NFR) in physiotherapy. The devices have electronic temperature control with digital temperature display. A safety thermometer indicates the boiler temperature even when the device is switched off. Our kerosene pot (PT 15) is ideal for heating and keeping warm kerosene.
- self-supporting outer casing made of pattern-rolled stainless steel
- boiler made of aluminum or stainless steel (type NFR: stainless steel)
- lid with two hinges and gas spring
- handle bar in red, green or black
- energy-saving insulation
- electronic temperature control with digital temperature display
- safety thermometer, shows the boiler temperature even when the unit is switched off
- operation control lights for stirrer, heating and high temperature treatment
- interval stirring, continuous stirring
- heated outlet tap 1 ¼" for paraffin fango (type RW)
- outlet tap 2" for natural fango (type NFR)
- Motor protection relay
- Medical device class I
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...