Product details Infrared Spots TGS
Our infrared spotlights of the TGS series are medical devices of class IIa - CE0044, which are used for the treatment with infrared radiation in the context of physiotherapy. The devices have optionally three, four or six therapeutic illuminants (Philips Infrared PAR 38 with 150 W each), which can be switched individually. Various mounting systems are available for all heat emitters (e.g. mobile emitter stands or wall arm).
- Powder-coated aluminium / sheet steel housing
- Housing colour: white
- Handle bar colours: red, green or black
- Electronic timer with maximum treatment period: 60 min.
- TGS 3.2: 3 Infrared bulbs à 150 W
- TGS 4.2: 4 Infrared bulbs à 150 W
- TGS 6.2: 6 Infrared bulbs à 150 W
- Therapeutic infrared lamps Philips Infrared PAR 38, 150 W
- Each bulb can be operated individually
- Protection grid to avoid burns
- Main switch with power indicator
- Mountable to Stand SST / SSU / SSV
- Mountable to Wall Arm HWA
- Mountable to Carrier System AC2000 manufactured by Ondal
- Medical Device Class IIa
All infrared spotlights are equipped with a coupling for attachment to the following support systems:
- Spotlight stand SST / SSU / SSV from manufacturer Heuser Apparatebau GmbH
- Wall arm HWA from the manufacturer Heuser Apparatebau GmbH
- Ceiling arm AC2000 from Ondal Medical Systems GmbH
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
To all products
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...