Product details Industrial heat cabinets
Our industrial heating cabinets (IWS) are used to heat and keep items warm for industrial and craft purposes. A powerful air circulation system ensures uniform and rapid heating. Additional perforated plates and individual special installations are available at an extra charge. Optional accessories, such as steel frames and shelves complete the product.
- self-supporting outer casing made of pattern-rolled stainless steel
- unit thermally insulated on all sides
- inner housing with 6 or 14 shelves
- basic equipment:
- 3 perforated stainless steel plates (IWS 6-6044, IWS 6-7054)
- 7 perforated stainless steel shelves (IWS 14-6044, IWS 14-7054)
- additional shelves against surcharge
- special installations on request
- heating capacity 2000 W
- door(s) with red, blue, yellow, green or black handle bar and magnetic lock
- electronic control between room temperature and 95 °C
- high control accuracy ± 1 °C
- even and fast heating due to circulating air system
- operation control light
- heating control light
Stationary base frame (optional accessory), consisting of:
- black powder coated steel frame
- receptacle for appliance feet
- Stainless steel shelf
Download Technical Data
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
To all products
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...