Product details Halogen Infrared Spot IRS
Our halogen infrared radiator type IRS is a medical device of class IIa - CE0044, which is used in the treatment of patients in the context of physiotherapy. Each of the three halogen illuminants of 200 watts can be switched individually. Photobiological safety according to DIN EN 62471 is guaranteed. Various mounting systems are available for this unit (e.g. mobile lamp stands or wall arm HWA).
- powder-coated steel/aluminum sheet housing
- housing color white/black
- 3 halogen illuminants à 200 W, which produce radiation in the therapeutically effective infrared range
- each illuminant individually switchable
- 3 reflectors, which distribute the radiation evenly over a large area
- tested photobiological safety according to DIN EN 62471
- digital timer with repeat function
- protection against touching the filter glass
- main switch with control lamp
- optional accessories: electronic dimmer
- compatible with spotlight stand SST / SSU / SSV
- compatible with Heuser wall arm HWA
- compatible with the ACROBAT 2000 support systems from Ondal
- medical device class IIa
Halogen infrared radiators IRS are compatible with the following support systems
- Spotlight stand SST / SSU / SSV from manufacturer Heuser Apparatebau GmbH
- Wall arm HWA from the manufacturer Heuser Apparatebau GmbH
- Ceiling arm AC2000 from the manufacturer Ondal Medical Systems GmbH
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...