Product details Stands
The mobile support systems for infrared irradiation equipment of the TGS and IRS series from Heuser Apparatebau GmbH are class I medical devices. An infinitely variable height adjustment from 1655 to 2046 mm (top edge of the stand) is possible. All stands are mobile and offer a lifting support by gas pressure springs. This product fits under most treatment couches with all-around bar control.
- Powdered steel frame
- Frame color white/black (other color combinations at extra charge)
- 4 steerable tripod castors with locking brake
- stepless height adjustment from 1655 to 2046 mm (top edge of stand)
- lifting support by gas pressure spring
- connection for any infrared radiation device with Ondal coupling
- maximum load 12,2 kg
- optionally with T-foot, U-foot or V-foot
- height of stand base in front: 50 mm (SST) or 63 mm (SSU and SSV)
- fits under most treatment couches with all-around handle control
- Class I medical device
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
To all products
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...