Product details water baths
Our water baths (type WB) are class I medical devices used for heating and keeping warm heat carriers in physiotherapy. The contents are heated evenly and quickly by a large-area silicone heating mat. Energy-saving insulation prevents heat loss. Optional accessories, such as steel frames and shelves complete the product.
- self-supporting outer casing made of pattern-rolled stainless steel
- lid with handle bar in red, green or black
- gas spring*
- energy-saving insulation against heat loss
- insulated lid*
- electronic temperature control with digital temperature display*
- WB 4-30 with thermostatic temperature control without temperature display
- temperature measurement directly in the water*
- even and fast heating due to large-area silicone heating mat
- operation control light and heating control light
- water drain with chrome-plated ball valve on the front side
- removable stainless steel insert grate (WB / WDB / HDS)
- Medical products class I
* except WB 4-30
Mobile base frame (optional accessory), consisting of:
- black powder coated steel frame
- 4 rollers, 2 of them lockable
- receptacle for equipment feet
- Stainless steel shelf
Drain set, consisting of:
- dead space free hose nozzle
- PVC hose, optionally 30 cm, 1 m or 2 m long
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
To all products
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...