Product details Steamers
The steam baths (type WDB) are class I medical devices. WDB steam baths are ideal for making thermoplastic splints and dressings malleable by means of steam. The contents are heated evenly and quickly by a large-area silicone heating mat. Energy-saving insulation prevents heat loss. The unit has a removable stainless steel shelf. Optional accessories, such as steel frames and shelves complement the product.
- self-supporting outer housing made of pattern-rolled stainless steel
- lid with handle bar in red, green or black
- gas pressure spring on lid
- energy-saving insulation against heat loss
- electronic temperature control with digital temperature display
- temperature measurement directly in the water
- even and fast heating due to large-area silicone heating mat
- operation control lamp and heating control lamp
- water drain with chrome-plated ball valve on the front side
- removable stainless steel insert grate
- Medical device class I
Mobile base frame (optional accessory), consisting of:
- black powder coated steel frame
- 4 rollers, 2 of them lockable
- receptacle for equipment feet
- Stainless steel shelf
Drain set, consisting of:
- dead space free hose nozzle
- PVC hose, optionally 30 cm, 1 m or 2 m
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
To all products
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...