Product details industrial water baths
Industrial water baths (IWB) are used to heat and keep warm objects for industrial and craft purposes. Tap water serves as the heat transfer medium. The contents are heated evenly and quickly by a large-area silicone heating mat. Energy-saving insulation prevents heat loss. Optional accessories, such as steel frames and shelves complete the product.
- heat insulated outer casing made of pattern rolled stainless steel
- heat-insulated stainless steel lid with handle bar
- electronic temperature control with digital temperature display
- control range: ambient temperature up to 95°C, ± 1K
- temperature detection in the water
- even and fast heating due to silicone surface heating
- control lamps for operation and heating
- water drain with ball valve on the front side
- removable insert grate
Mobile base frame (optional accessory), consisting of:
- Frame made of tubular steel, powder coated
- 4 castor rolls, 2 of which are lockable
- mounting for equipment feet
- Stainless steel shelf
Drain set (optional accessory), consisting of:
- Hose nozzle
- PVC hose, optional 30 cm, 1 m or 2 m
Application-specific equipment, e.g. receptacles for objects to be heated, circulation of heated water or alternative materials for special application on request!
References for industrial application
Plastic manufacturer, Ferrara, Italy water bath laboratory equipment, aging of plastics
Download Technical Data
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango ...