Product details Halogen Infrared Spot IRS 2
Our halogen infrared radiator type IRS 2 is a medical device of class IIa - CE0044 for the treatment of patients with infrared radiation in the context of physiotherapy. The radiant heater has two halogen lamps of 200 watts each, which can be switched individually. Photobiological safety according to DIN EN 62471 is guaranteed. Various mounting systems are available for this device (e.g. mobile radiator stands or wall arm).
- powder-coated steel/aluminum sheet housing
- housing color white/black
- 2 halogen lamps à 200 W, which produce radiation in the therapeutically effective infrared range
- 2 reflectors, which distribute the radiation over a large area and evenly
- tested photobiological safety according to DIN EN 62471
- digital timer
- protection against touching the filter glass
- main switch with control lamp
- compatible with radiator stand SST / SSU / SSV
- compatible with Heuser wall arm HWA
- compatible with the support systems ACROBAT 2000 of the company Ondal
- medical device class IIa
IRS halogen spotlights are compatible with the following support systems:
- Spotlight stand SST / SSU / SSV from the manufacturer Heuser Apparatebau GmbH
- Wall arm HWA from the manufacturer Heuser Apparatebau GmbH
- Ceiling arm AC2000 from Ondal Medical Systems GmbH
Technical Data: Halogen Infrared Spot IRS 2
- Device: IRS 2
- Number of lamps: 2
- Heating power: 400 W
- External dimensions L x D x H [mm]: 555 x 365x 145
- Equipment: Halogen bulbs, protection grid against accidental contact
Mobile support system for infrared radiation equipment in physiotherapy with powdered steel frame.
WS heating cabinets are designed to keep warm fango-paraffin or silicate packs in physiotherapy.
Heating and keeping warm natural fango in physiotherapy, heating and keeping warm paraffin-fango...